Wednesday, October 5, 2011

41/F/Conservadox/Firecracker seeking a MATCH!

41/F/Conservadox/Firecracker seeking a MATCH!

Abigail Strubel
Relationship to single:[Mimi Hecht]
Age: 41
Relationship Status: never married
Religious Level/Affiliation: conservadox and flexible
Location (City/State): Manhattan
Occupation: clinical social worker

About: You can enjoy anything -- from the opera to grocery shopping -- when you're with the right person. Ride with me a bit and see. Promise you'll never be bored. Or hungry -- I'm an excellent cook. Funny, too, so hope you have a good sense of humor.

I am fascinated by people, the choices they make, their struggles to change. Work as a substance abuse counselor, and despite the frustrations, love my job. Will never be a workaholic, however, as family and friends are more important.
Brief description of what single is seeking: Good derech eretz. Cares about people and their feelings. Matches me in intelligence and working hard at what matters. Good company, fun to be with. Easygoing, doesn't sweat the small stuff. Balances book smarts with common sense. Emotionally available. I love kids, so if you have children, that's a plus. Bonus points for men who aren't afraid to admit they don't mind watching chick flicks. But thumbs down if you are more than 7 years older than I am.

Other important information: I want to fall passionately in love with my best friend. Haven't met him yet.
Single's contact person: Mimi Notik Hecht on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment